When you need important documents scanned or copied, waiting patiently is rarely an option. That’s why Avalon offers full-service availability, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Weekends, holidays, after-hours—we never charge extra for any of it. Frankly, we don’t even know what the term “after-hours” means. We understand that attorneys, paralegals, and legal secretaries routinely require immediate turnaround, which is why we specialize in same-day rush service, at no extra cost.
Of course, it’s not only about speed. Getting your documents turned around quickly won’t help if they’re not accurate, so Avalon makes sure each and every page is “quality checked” for perfection.
Confidentiality should go without saying, but rest assured that our production facility is never open to walk-in business or unauthorized visitors. Every member of our team has signed a non-disclosure confidentiality agreement, and all waste copies are shredded on-site. That’s peace of mind, the Avalon way.
Legal Copy Services
- Pages Checked for Accuracy
- Color Copying
- Wide Format Copying
- Trial Exhibits
- Graphic Design Services
- Labor-intensive Copying
- Bates Numbering
- Medical Records Expertise
Document Imaging Services
- High-speed Scanning
- Blowback Printing
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Oversize Scanning
- Manual and Auto Coding
- Electronic Bates Labeling
- Large Document Production
- Database Creation
- Tiff to PDF Conversion
Avalon has been working closely with law firms for over a decade. We know that preparing your case materials is never as simple as making a few copies. Over the years, we have handled all kinds of unusual requests and added a lot of specialty services. Below are just a few of the services we handle regularly, but our capabilities extend far beyond this short list.
Have a request that you’re sure nobody can accommodate? Give us a call! We’ve seen it all and are always here to help.
- X-ray Duplication
- CD/DVD Duplication
- VHS to DVD Conversion
- Trial Board Design and Printing
- Specialty Magnetized Trial Boards
Avalon Appellate Publishing is the perfect solution.
How do you put the most into developing an effective argument and at the same time prepare and reproduce your Record on Appeal and Brief? Avalon Appellate Publishing can help. We take full ownership of preparing your Records and Briefs in exact accordance with the rules of any State or Federal Appellate Court.
Avalon takes care of everything:
- Consult with you concerning your project
- Take inventory and organize original documents
- Retrieve any missing documents from the clerk’s office of the court of origin
- Draft Tables of Contents and Tables of Authorities
- Digitally add page numbers and page headers
- Annotate and deskew to enhance image quality
- Prepare appellate documents (Stipulations, 5531 Statement, etc.)
- Prepare draft copies for review by all parties
- File and serve with certified proof of filing and service
- Ensure that your Record and Brief adhere strictly to court rules
- Provide the court with a text-searchable PDF of the Record and Brief