June 15, 2017 | 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
|Location||The Tampa Club 101 E. Kennedy Blvd Tampa, FL 33602|
|Hosted By:||Avalon Document Services|
Panel Discussion: 3:30 – 5:00pm in the Rotunda Meeting Room
Happy Hour: 5:00 – 6:00pm in the Skyline Lounge
With more than 60% of small to mid-size businesses going out of business after they suffer a breach, we cannot stress how important it is for companies to understand how to better protect their data, what services are available to them, and what happens in the event of a breach. Join us for this unique event where cyber experts open up about the ins and outs of this hot topic.
- John Walp, Vice President of Cyber Services at DIGITS, A Division of Avalon
- Frank Santini, Associate & Co-Chair of Cyber Practice at Trenam Law
- Stephen Briggs, Owner of Briggs and Associates
During this special event you will learn about:
- Common security threats today, how to identify security vulnerabilities, and proactively protecting your client and corporate data.
- Legal ramifications associated with a security breach, reporting a breach to the government, and the breach notification process to affected clients.
- Cyber liability insurance, what cyber and privacy policies cover, finding coverage that is right for your business, and how it can save your business from going under.
This event is perfect for business owners, CEOs, CIOs, IT professionals, CISOs, and company stakeholders, but anyone is welcome to join.
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today!
To register for this event please contact Ashley Hazlett at 716.995.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Must register by June 2nd.