October 19, 2016 | 12:00 pm – 2:00 am
|Location||City Grill 384 East Avenue Rochester, NY 14607|
|Hosted By:||Avalon Document Services|
This is a FREE event. Lunch will be provided and served promptly at 12:00pm.
With more than 60% of small to mid-size businesses going out of business after they suffer a breach, we cannot stress how important it is for companies to understand how to better protect their data, what services are available to them, and what happens in the event of a breach.
- Mike McCartney, President of DIGITS LLC – a Division of Avalon
- F. Paul Greene, Chair, Privacy & Data Security Practice, Harter Secrest & Emery, LLP
- Bart Kresse, Account Executive, M&T Insurance Agency
- Jon Ferris, Special Agent, U.S. Secret Service
During this special event you will learn about:
- Common security threats today, how to identify security vulnerabilities, and proactively protecting your client and corporate data.
- Legal ramifications associated with a security breach, reporting a breach to the government, and the breach notification process to affected clients.
- Cyber liability insurance, what cyber and privacy policies cover, finding coverage that is right for your business, and how it can save your business from going under.
This event is perfect for business owners, CEOs, CIOs, IT professionals, CISOs, and company stakeholders, but anyone is welcome to join.
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today!Register for this event