Every month, our team prints and mails millions of pages of confidential documents, including medical records, financial statements, bankruptcy mail-outs, and even cybersecurity breach notifications.
As a SOC 2 Type 1 compliant company, our clients can depend on us to develop procedures and quality control steps to ensure confidentiality, and can rest assured knowing their documents and information are always kept completely private and protected until they reach their intended recipients.
Our Secure Print & Mail Service includes:
- Standardization of customer addresses to match USPS preferred format
- List deduping and data scrubbing to improve data quality
- Print design/piece printing/finishing
- Postage consulting (domestic and international) for maximum postage savings
- Pre-sorting and bulk delivery to post office
How we secure your data:
To ensure the privacy of your sensitive data, including the personally identifiable information (PII) and protected health information (PHI) of your clients, vendors, and other business associates, all Avalon locations are secure facilities and not open to the general public, and our employees are required to sign a non-disclosure confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment.
Additional security measures include:
- Continuous data encryption
- You maintain 100% ownership of your data
- Document barcodes enable postal discounts, mail tracking, and 100% accuracy
Managed Secure Print & Mail
If you have bankruptcy mail-outs, patient information, or other documents that need to be handled regularly – on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – our team is available to ensure that your notifications are sent in a secure and timely manner. Learn more about Avalon’s Managed Secure Print & Mail services.
Contact one of our experts today!